Making a website is not a hard work, but get visitor and engagement of visitor is really very hard work for a webmaster. We are try many tips and ideas to increase user/visitor engagement on our website. Make a poll and getting feedback from a visitor, is useful for you to improve your blog. In this post I talk about how to create a Poll on your wordpress Blog without knowing coding.
As we know wordpress is the best blogging platform, because it have a lot of Plugins and we do anything on your wordpress blog with help plugin. With the help of PollDaddy we can create a poll on your wordpress blog easily. I talk about step by step process how to create a Poll on your WordPress blog with PollDaddy Plugin.
- Download and Install Polldaddy Polls & Ratings Plugin and activate the plugin.
- After activation of plugin you see a Poll menu in your WordPress Admin sidebar, Click on that Poll menu, After clicking you see a PollDaddy login page. If you have a PollDaddy Account then give your Login Detail. Otherwise Create a PollDaddy Free Account and login in your Account. Click here for creating PollDaddy Account.
- After login in Polldaddy, the Poll menu of your Admin sidebar will change to Feedback. Click on Feedback menu and you lead on a Poll creation page..
- Now you are ready to create your First Poll on your wordpress blog, for create a poll Click on Create a Poll now or New poll.
- You can simply add your question and answer. Polldaddy have very rich features, you can add video, audio, or image files in your question. Not only that, you can change colors and background of poll according to your theme or whatever you want.
- Now the last step, if you happy with your poll options and style click on Save Poll button. After Click on Save Poll Button your page is reloaded and you got a short Code. Now copy the short code and paste where you want to appear your poll like pages, post, widgets etc.
You can add many polls by following above steps. And you can see and manage your all polls by Clicking on Feedback button inside the admin menu. . It will show polls you have created with options to edit, embed, and close the poll. You can also delete a poll if you need to.
WordPress have many ways to create polls on your blog, but I think PollDaddy Plugin is the best for creating a poll on wordoress blog. What method or pulgin you use for your Blog, please tell us via comment.
If you have any problem in creating poll on your blog, let me know. If this post is useful for you then fell free to share on Facebook and other bookmarking sites.