Here I specking about how to add zoom effect foe image in blogger. Please flow the step by step instruction which is given below.
- Log in to your dashboard, click on Layout and next Edit HTML
- Click on Expand Widget template
- Search for the code </head> tag
- Now add below code before </head> tag.
- Now replace the <body> tag with <body onload=’setupZoom()’>
- Save your template and you do it ..
- You have already add zoom effect for images.But,to zoom image you have to use thie new form :
You must replace ‘Image link’ with your real url of image.You can change Height,Weight,…..
Look at the example below.
<a href=”http://img2.pict.com/aa/ae/97/16680dfb7c10435cbefea4aa04/4OXiK/geneliadsouzawallpaperspicturesd.jpg”><img border=”0? width=”200? src=”http://img2.pict.com/aa/ae/97/16680dfb7c10435cbefea4aa04/4OXiK/geneliadsouzawallpaperspicturesd.jpg” height=”200?/></a>
It will look like this. click on the picture to see effect.
Read this : When you add this effect inside post if come html errors , check the box ‘Stop showing HTML errors for the body of this post’ and publish your post.Good Luck.